Zoe Nathwani: Candidate for class of 2024 president

I want to reform the Voter Education Program at Lab to be an annual event instead of occurring every four years so all eligible seniors can get registered. I also want to restart the adverse childhood experiences initiative for in-person school to create more mental health resources for students. My main goal is to improve communication with students, hold ourselves accountable and keep people informed of what we’re doing.

I have two years of experience as class president. My time on Student Council has shown me what it means to be a member, so I understand what’s possible to do and how to get those things done. I love hearing what’s on students’ minds and turning it into something actionable. My experience and passion for Student Council make me qualified as a candidate, and I’m so excited for the opportunity to run this year.

I will publish monthly feedback forms to the junior class asking for feedback, concerns and ideas. In meetings, I will bring up those concerns with the rest of Student Council and Dean of Students Ana Campos for discussion. To close the loop, at the end of every month, I’ll publish a summary of all the work that’s been done in Student Council on Schoology. Through these pathways, students and administrators are connected and can communicate via Student Council.

U-High Midway • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in