History journal accepts applications for editorial board positions

Gabriel Issa

Editorial board applications for the Inflame History and Economics Journal are open to all juniors and sophomores enrolled in a history class.

Kiran Collins, Reporter

Editorial board applications for the Inflame History and Economics Journal are open until Dec. 18 to all juniors and sophomores enrolled in a history class. Those accepted will edit and publish history and economics papers written by U-High students.

Saul Arnow, InFlame co-chair, encouraged students who are on the fence to apply.

“It’s very rewarding to see something you helped create in a physical journal,” Saul said. “The time commitments are moderate — we only meet once a week — so don’t let that keep you from applying.”

Saul said that students with skills like strong writing, among others, would make a student a good fit for the board.
“Anyone who is already interested in writing and history will be well suited to the position,” Saul said. “It’s also important to have standard grammar and editing skills.” 

Students interested in applying for this position can view a document online to get more detailed information about the application process.