Student Experimental Theater looks for submissions

Leland Culver

The submissions box in Sherry Lansing Theater is one of the places where students can submit their proposals for Student Experimental Theater, which will be accepting submissions until Dec. 2. There is another box in the high school office.

Nikhil Patel, Editor-in-Chief

Submissions for “Student Experimental Theater,” the student-run winter production, are now being accepted until 12 p.m. Dec. 2. Students are encouraged to submit not only their favorite professional works, but also original pieces.

Pieces can be submitted online to [email protected] or a paper copy can be submitted to a box in Sherry Lansing Theater or the high school office.

Senior Henrik Nielsen is one of the members of the S.E.T. board, a group that makes the artistic decisions for the production.

“I enjoy doing S.E.T. because it’s student led and it is really cool getting a glimpse into how to produce a play,” Henrik said.

He said it is far more interesting to see personal works or even just personally selected works on stage than one would imagine, and that’s why he thinks students should consider submitting.